Full-Service Fire Damage Restoration
Fire wreaks havoc on property, but it is more than just the fire itself that ravages the structure. Smoke odor invades building materials and personal belongings of every kind, and soot damages walls not consumed by flames. Experiencing a fire can be devastating to you, your family and cherished possessions and memories. Paul Davis understands this at the deepest level.
If and when your home is damaged by fire, it is critical to contact a company that specializes in fire damage restoration as soon as possible to prevent additional damage and save your possessions. Paul Davis Of The Gables is ready to provide immediate and complete, 24/7 response for fire and smoke damage emergencies.
Our fire damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
Why Call Paul?
- We get your property back to normal faster. Our specialized equipment, cleaning methods and training, combined with our reconstruction experience means most fire repair and restoration jobs are completed more quickly.
- We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can often clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., furniture, clothing) back to their prior condition.
- We assist with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim, making the process easier for you.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Eddison and the Paul Davis employees have become family in the two months they all helped us renew our home after an air conditioning leak while we were on vacation. They were there for us through mold remediation, ripping up 1500 square feet of wood floor, repairing drywall, molding, door frames, and painting. They moved our furniture out of our home, into storage, and back home again. Their crew cleaned our home, furniture, and belongings as if they were their own. Through all this trauma for us, the employees from all these different areas of construction were kind, courteous, immaculate, careful, caring, and dependable. They all helped us get through this with smiles on their faces. That helped us get through the mess, reconstruction, and then back in to our beautiful home. We couldn't have done it without them.
Took the time to understand our needs, created a plan to achieve our needs and most importantly they followed through on everything! Extremely responsive!
From our first call to Paul Davis to the job completion, this company did a professional, thorough, excellent job. The contractor, Edison Recinos, was always prompt and polite and very personable. Our job entailed mold remediation in our pool house. There had been substantial water intrusion from a roof leak. The workers removed some of the ceiling and sheet rock from the wall, cleaned out the mold, and then restored everything. All of the workers were skilled and polite and neat. The price was very reasonable. We were completely satisfied.
Professional and Fair
Had mold remediation done in a bathroom. Ended up having to remove a double sink and countertop as well s the surrounding cabinetry. Employees were thorough, respectful and clean. Not cheap, but well done and they worked with me to ensure I was a happy customer.
Edison the owner of Paul Davis of the Gables
I want to be clear my girlfriend found Paul Davis of the Gables on-line. I got lucky. My situation was about mold remediation. Edison and his crew did everything they said they would and more. I could not be more satisfied and highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.
I was pleased with the work and the customer service was terrific.
I had to have a kitchen basically re-done because of a leak from the condo unit above me. I had to have mold treatment, the walls and cabinets taken apart, and the whole kitchen basically put back together after fixing the leak and the mold treatment. The person in charge was Edison who was TERRIFIC. Every time you needed him or asked him a question, the response was immediate. Very professional and I would highly recommend. Tough to find people and companies like this these days. Very, very happy.
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Liberty Mutual Group
- Travelers Insurance
- Amica Mutual Insurance
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- BNI Member
- Veteran Business Owner